ABBYY Business Card Reader for iPhone
ABBYY® Business Card Reader for iPhone® is an easy-to-use application that automatically transfers contact information from business cards in 21 languages into your smartphone. Photograph the card you need and save the recognized data either to iPhone Contacts, or the app’s own digital storage (CardHolder).
*** Winner of RISING STAR Award in the “Mobile Field Sales & CRM” category in the 2013 Mobile Star Awards ***
- World-famous optical character recognition technology ABBYY Mobile OCR Engine, integrated in BCR, provides quick and accurate recognition of all contact information on business cards: names, organizations, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, website links and job titles. This information is automatically saved to iPhone Contacts or Cardholder.
- CardHolder - application’s own digital storage with searching, grouping and filtering capabilities by first and last name, company and date, as well as place of processing cards (geotags). ‘My personal card’ group in CardHolder allows to save personal cards in different languages and different occasions.
- Support of 21 recognition languages including recognition of multilingual cards (up to 3 languages in one card).
- Sync cards data across iOS & Android to make cards database trouble-free, updated and accessible from all your mobile devices.
- Easy check of recognized data. The app highlights uncertain characters and displays the original image so that you can quickly confirm or correct the app’s output.
- Cross-platform sharing of captured business cards for iOS and Android users of BCR (thanks to AllJoyn™ by Qualcomm Innovation Center Inc.).
- Extra images together with recognized business card. BCR can save back side of business card or photo of cards owner in addition to the contact data in CardHolder.
- Notes to cards easy to make, look through and find.
- Forward recognized contact data via e-mail as VCard or JPEG files or via SMS as a plain text.
- Search information about new contacts via LinkedIn, Facebook®, Twitter®
- Display contacts address on the iPhone Maps.
- Keep contacts safe by backing them up on iTunes® and restore them from mobile device or computer.
|ABBYY Business Card Reader
||ABBYY Business Card Reader Free
|Data export to Salesforce CRM is available separately by a one-month or a one-year subscription.
||Allows 25 recognitions. When they are over, it is possible to buy 50 recognitions pack through in-app or upgrade to a Premium account subscription.
Supported devices and OS
iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, iPad 4, 3, iPad mini with Apple iOS 7.0 and higher.
English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish and Russian.
||Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)