Thank you for your interest to ABBYY FineReader 12. Try it for free to make sure it fits your needs:
Information About the Trial
- The program will run for 30 days starting from the day of installation
- You can process up to 100 pages in total
- You can save or send to an external application only three page at a time
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2008 R2 / 2008 / 2003
- To work with localized interfaces, corresponding language support is required.
- PC with a 1 GHz or higher CPU
- Memory: 1024 MB available RAM. In a multiprocessor system, an additional 512 MB of RAM is required for each additional processor core.
- Hard disk space: 850 MB for typical program installation and 850 MB for program operation.
- TWAIN- or WIA-compatible scanner, digital camera or fax-modem (optional).
- Video card and monitor (1280×1024 or higher).
- Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device.
|How to Use
- Download the ABBYY FineReader 12 User's Guide here.
- Use ABBYY's Knowledge Base to find answers for frequent questions and to solve common issues.
- Ask ABBYY about the product and send your suggestions throughfeedback form.
How to Buy
If you are satisfied with the trial version, you can purchase a full license and turn your product into a fully functional version of ABBYY FineReader 12 Professional without reinstalling it.
If you are interested in ABBYY FineReader Corporate Edition - groupware OCR solution - please, visit product's page.
‹ To product page