ABBYY FineScanner for iPhone
ABBYY FineScanner is a mobile scanner for iOS that allows you to quickly create digital copies of documents that contain images and text, including contracts, articles, instructions and leaflets by using your device’s camera. With FineScanner, you can efficiently process scanned data and achieve high visual quality. The results saved as image-only PDF files (one- or multipage documents) or JPEG images can be instantly shared with your colleagues, clients or friends via online storage services, e-mail and Facebook. They can also be moved to Mac or PC or printed directly from within the app.
- Scan any printed or hand-written documents anywhere and anytime. With an iPhone or iPad in your hand, you no longer need an unwieldy scanner!
- The Best-shot camera mode takes three pictures in quick succession and selects the best one for automatic processing.
- Make documents of any size using the camera of your device: FineScanner lets you create, handle and enhance separate images or large multi-page documents.
- Get excellent image quality with automatic page cropping and advanced image filters that let you save color or black-and-white versions of your scans.
- PDF and JPEG support: save images in JPEG and the cross-platform PDF format.
- Built-in file storage for scans and a handy in-app search function
- Multiple export options: send scans by e-mail (including an “Email to myself” feature) or to online services such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex.Disk, Evernote or Facebook
- Data privacy: transfer documents to your Mac or PC with iTunes sharing
- AirPrint support: print scanned documents directly from your mobile device
- Flexible settings: you can disable image saving during scanning so prevent your iPhone’s photo album from becoming cluttered, or specify an e-mail address to which you will be able to send document with a single tap.
Supported devices and operating systems
iPhone 4, 4S, 5, iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad mini, iPod Touch 5 Gen with Apple iOS 6.0 and higher.
User Interface Languages
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish