Meet the new feature in FineScanner Android – the automatic documents upload to Google Drive. Now you will have all documents in the cloud so that you can access them anywhere you have an Internet connection. Learn how to setup it.
To turn on the auto export, your FineScanner Android app should be updated to the latest version (7.7.9 and newer), and you need to have a Google account.
Follow these steps to use the feature:
- Run FineScanner Android app
- Open the burger menu on the left and go to Settings
- Tap Configure in Automatic upload section
- Tap ADD and log in to Google account. To make export work, give all needed permissions to Google Drive and FineScanner.
Every scanned document will be automatically uploaded to “FineScanner” folder in Google Drive cloud storage. Now you can access scans from any device, and share links to documents with colleagues.
- Tap Format settings on Automatic upload settings screen to choose the preferred export format (JPG or PDF) and set the quality of images.
Like FineScanner? Leave a review on Google Play.
In the previous update, we added the smart gallery sorting with artificial intelligence and offline text recognition. Learn more here.
Subscribe for updates
Your subscription was successful! Kindly check your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you don't see the email within a few minutes, check the spam/junk folder.