USA - Charlotte, North Carolina | Sales / Business Development
• Partner with Sales and Sales Operations leadership to drive strategy and execution for GTM strategy and analytics. Distill complex data into easily digestible, actionable, and timely insights for enterprise and commercial team leaders.
• Design, develop and manage reporting tools and dashboards to share a clear, actionable understanding of sales, marketing, and product performance by business stakeholders. Formalize, automate, and expand our reporting capabilities and cadences. This includes weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, product and distribution channel reviews, forecasting, etc.
• Improve revenue and productivity by working closely with stakeholders across the organization to understand the business intelligence and insights needs of end-users. Structure deal reviews & QBRs.
• Lead and improve planning and forecasting processes (e.g.,long-range and fiscal year modeling, quota and capacity setting, territory carve).
• Identify areas to improve processes, data quality, and system serviceability; work cross-functionally to drive enhancements.
• Partner closely with the leadership and FP&A during the annual budget planning process. Identify and Assess of New Market Opportunities, including new targeted segments where we can realize high win rates. (TAM, SAM, Opportunity Sets). Perform market entry assessments and plans.
• Create Deal Desk process and manage a team responsible for deal formation and execution, focusing on minimizing sales cycle times while optimizing revenue, profitability, and market share based on business priorities. Drive best practices to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness via deal reviews, early checkpoint and enforcement of standard business practices and policies. Establish metrics and processes to improve business visibility and consistency of practices across geographies.
• Other duties as required in Sales, Finance and Legal teams to establish a Deal Desk process responsible for quoting and deal structuring support to the Global Sales Team.
• Strong track record of driving analytical projects inclusive of methodology development, analysis execution, stakeholder management, recommendation generation, and implementation experience
• Team-oriented mindset with highly collaborative and strong interpersonal skills to build cross-functional relationships with diverse audiences.
• Able to take on large initiatives and execute cross functional projects. You can drive projects from hypothesis to execution.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and strong organizational capability.
• Project Management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment
• Drive best practices to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness via deal reviews, early checkpoint and enforcement of standard business practices and policies
• Ability to manage remote team of individuals around the world
Advanced Proficiency in English
• 4-year Degree or equivalent, MBA is a plus
ABBYY offers a competitive compensation plan and a benefits package including health, vision, dental, 401k and more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Requisition ID: 1411