UK — London | Sales / Business Development
Preferred skills and qualifications include:
• University degree, preferably in a relevant subject.
• Minimum of 10 years work experience within the area of expertise in a technical role.
• Expert-level knowledge of the Healthcare sector.
• Demonstrable experience operating as a thought-leader in the area of expertise.
• Exceptional written communication. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of ABBYY products and solutions
• Demonstrated ability to make and take responsibility for decisions on major technical issues.
• Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
• Experience managing complex projects - must have ability to take charge of projects and drive results
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner
• Resilience and ability to handle stressful situations effectively while managing several tasks
• Competence with testing, flowcharts, and data mapping tools and procedures