France — Paris | Sales / Business Development
ABBYY is a fast-growing, global software company that reimagines how technology solves process and data challenges to help people and organizations thrive. We are committed to go the extra mile to build the best solutions that equip teams with capabilities to realize their vision for the future.
Preferred skills and qualifications include:
• University degree, preferably in a relevant subject.
• Minimum of 10 years work experience within the area of expertise in a technical role.
• Expert-level knowledge of one or more Solution Focus Area (As outlined above)
• Demonstrable experience operating as a thought-leader in the area of expertise.
• Exceptional written communication. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of ABBYY products and solutions
• Demonstrated ability to make and take responsibility for decisions on major technical issues.
• Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
• Experience managing complex projects - must have ability to take charge of projects and drive results
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner
• Resilience and ability to handle stressful situations effectively while managing several tasks
• Competence with testing, flowcharts, and data mapping tools and procedures
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 1448