USA — Milpitas | Services / Customer Support
ABBYY is a fast-growing, global software company that reimagines how technology solves process and data challenges to help people and organizations thrive. We are committed to go the extra mile to build the best solutions that equip teams with capabilities to realize their vision for the future.
• Resolve incoming Zendesk tickets, predominantly via e-mail, sometimes via Chat and phone.
• Troubleshoot technical issues either on a virtual system or on a screen-sharing session with the customer.
• Actively collaborate with your teammates and colleagues from other departments to find solutions.
• Communicate confidently in Business English (minimum B2 certificate required);
• Writing knowledgebase articles
• Follow the well-documented procedures, guidelines and policies.
• At least 5 years of experience working in Technical Support, Professional Services, QA, Dev-Ops or Development.
• Advanced knowledge of operating systems (Windows & Linux), MSSQL database and networking.
• A good understanding of programming languages (C++, Java or C#) is an advantage.
• Great analytical skills to troubleshoot software problems.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.