Mandatory Skill Set/Requirements
- Ability to methodically troubleshoot programming issues;
- Good customer service communication skills (ability to communicate with empathy);
- Excellent team player with a can-do attitude;
- Advanced English language skills;
- Willingness to expand your horizon by learning new skills and technology;
- IT skills in operating systems (Windows & Linux), databases (MSSQL, Oracle), networking (OSI model, TCP\IP), programming basics;
- Ability to understand the customer environment, security settings, and how third party tools integrate into the solution;
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly identify and find a solution to a technical problem reported by a customer;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages of (C++, Java or C#) is an advantage;
- Previous experience in a software related field is an advantage;
- Higher technical education is an advantage.
Location and working hours:
12-hour shifts followed by 36-hour break to allow you a healthy work-life balance. Shift work is 2 weeks during the day and 2 weeks during the night.
You would be able to work remotely from any region of Ukraine or from the office in Kiev located 5 minutes from the Pochaina metro station in the “Yug” business center.