Japan — Kanagawa | Services / Customer Support
We are currently looking for a remote colleague to join our Customer Support Team Japan.
ABBYY is a world leader in artificial intelligence technologies and solutions in the field of information processing. Our Customer Support Team consists of very talented people, who have broad technical backgrounds and are always ready to find an out-of-box solution to a challenging ticket, using their experience and team support.
It is not a call center! You will have the opportunity to support Enterprise Customers in Japan. Most of the requests require you to be a detective. Each request is like a new technical investigation!
We are looking forward to sharing our experience in OCR products troubleshooting with our new colleague. We can offer AI-based products, official salaries, and performance bonuses.
• Resolve incoming Zendesk tickets from Japanese customers, predominantly via e-mail, sometimes via remote sessions;
• Actively collaborate with your teammates and colleagues from other departments to find solutions;
• Write knowledge base articles;
• Follow the well-documented procedures, guidelines, and policies.
• At least 2-3 years of experience working in Technical Support, Professional Services, QA, DevOps or System Administrator;
• Advanced knowledge of operating systems (Windows), databases, and networking;
• Great analytical skills to troubleshoot software problems;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Native Japanese language skills;
• Confident English skills (Intermediate level or higher).