Mandatory Skill Set:
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in manual testing applications;
- Strong knowledge of QA theory and rich hands-on experience in testing;
- Basic programming experience in scripting programming languages for creating functional tests.
Optional Requirements (will be an advantage):
- Experience in implementation of software;
- Familiarity with databases, writing SQL queries, is a plus;
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence;
- Higher technical education;
- Solid knowledge of test management, reporting and bug tracking tools.