Reimagine your future with boundless opportunities and a team who champions your success.
Ukraine — Kiev | Services / Customer Support
ABBYY is a Digital Intelligence company committed to creating the industry’s most advanced Digital Intelligence platform for clients. As a leader in Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) and Process Discovery & Mining, more than 5000+ customers worldwide trust ABBYY, including many of the Fortune 500, like Siemens, PwC, and PepsiCo.
We bring together top experts from all over the world to form our growing team of 1,300 employees based in 14 countries with headquarters in the United States. Joining ABBYY means being part of a professional community passionate about technology and driven to develop our skills further. We are excited to offer opportunities working in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Data Science.
We invite you to join our team. Expand your knowledge with every customer interaction while working flexible hours!
• Supporting incoming issues from customers Zendesk ticket system;
• Supporting customers around the world, mostly all of the issues are in English;
• Providing consultative advice to customers related to the usage of ABBYY software products for developers;
• Resolve product issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best steps to solve the problem;
• Maintains leading-edge technical and personal skills. Provides input for team member appraisals and acts as a mentor/role model for others;
• Engages with internal departments to facilitate requests from customers;
• Preparing customer's requests for escalation to neхt level of support;
• Preparing articles to Knowledge Base;
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
• Higher technical education and/or advanced PC user;
• 3+ years of customer care or similar experience;
• Ability to methodically troubleshoot programming issues;
• IT skills: operating systems (Windows & Linux), databases (MsSQL, Oracle), networking (OSI model, TCP\IP), algorithms, programming basics;
• Experience in programming (C++) will be a plus;
• Basic knowledge of other languages of programming (Java or C#) will be a plus;
• Ability to understand the customer environment, security settings, and how third-party tools integrate into the solution;
• The candidate must demonstrate the ability to be able to quickly and technically correctly find a solution based on the information received from the customer, to generate code sample or technical documentation;
• Analytical set of mind;
• Communication skills, empathy (desire and ability to communicate with people);
• Upper-Intermediate level of written and verbal English or higher;
• High resistance to stress;
• Work on shifts (12\36)
• Easy to learn.
We enable to you to:
Using established internal processes, we analyze and act on unique customer requests. No two cases are identical. As trusted advisors, we work with our customers to define the best solution for their IT and business strategies. Through this collaboration, we continue to learn more about business processes in companies from all over the world.
Be a Trusted Advisor
ABBYY's global expertise includes various industries, such as Financial Services, Insurance, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare, Government, and Legal. We are a significant player in the RPA and broader intelligent automation market through strategic partnerships and embedded technology licensing with leading vendors. As part of our team, you're a member of a trusted community that continually strives to achieve the best results for our customers.
Work-life balance looks a little different for everyone. Employees regularly collaborate with their managers to design a workday that works best with flexible working hours.
The success of our employees is a top priority for us. We value a culture of trust, collaboration, and respect by fostering open communication, a continuous cycle of feedback, and recognition. We know every team member brings unique value and aspirations. We enjoy learning about each employee and seeing careers grow at ABBYY.