Reimagine your future with boundless opportunities and a team who champions your success.
USA — Milpitas | Sales / Business Development
ABBYY is a Digital Intelligence company committed to creating the industry’s most advanced Digital Intelligence platform for clients. As a leader in Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) and Process Discovery & Mining, more than 5000+ customers worldwide trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500, like Siemens, PwC, and PepsiCo.
We bring together top experts from all over the world to form our growing team of 1,300+ employees based in 14 countries with headquarters in the United States. Joining ABBYY’s Sales team means being part of a professional community who enables your success. Our flat hierarchy allows employees across the world and functions to make a direct impact on our business strategy, while people programs like health and fitness challenges, Volunteer Time Off policy, internal lectures, and social events foster teamwork and work-life balance.
We invite you to join our team. Reimagine your future with boundless opportunities and a team who champions your success!
• Implement and execute effective sales campaigns to ensure maximum penetration of named accounts across all divisions and regions globally.
• Build strong customer references by consistently setting realistic expectations early in each sales campaign and meeting or exceeding those expectations through successful execution of ABBYY Customer Engagement Lifecycle.
• Develop an extensive knowledge base of all named accounts, including their business profile, key players, competition, application and technology footprint, buying processes, compelling events, political environment and strategies.
• Build an Account Plan for each named account, keeping it up to date on an ongoing basis and sharing its content with virtual account team members.
• Within each named account, seek to expand and strengthen ABBYY presence by establishing proactive relationships with influential people, both within the customer and identified key third parties.
• Facilitate customer satisfaction through the proper deployment of the appropriate ABBYY resources to successfully execute platform sales.
• Attend and participate in customer team meetings and communicate regularly with virtual account team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Sell ABBYY solutions to meet the assigned quarterly revenue quota in the designated Territory and assigned target accounts.
• Generate net new logo business in a designated territory
• Develop new and expanded sales prospects, negotiate sales agreements, and close sales opportunities
• Provide overall sales and account management support for any new or existing customers as assigned
• Develop and maintain a communications strategy for assigned and closed customers
• Build and apply key account development strategy within set of target accounts
• Create and update Accounts, Opportunities, Orders within ABBYY’s SalesForce Customer and system (CRM and PRM)
• Identify customer decision makers, business need, and available budget, to provide one or more suitable ABBYY solution with expected timeline
• Participate in product training sessions, meetings, team and skills building activities, and professional development classes
• Partner with the ABBYY Presales and Training teams to coordinate solutions demonstrations and/or product training to prospects and customers
• Report to the Sales Director and VP of Sales USA to determine essential monthly and yearly sales objectives and responsibilities
• Prepare and provide data and information as needed for sales team meetings that focus on revenue performance, forecasts, and customer satisfaction initiatives
• Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline
• 10+ years of experience selling enterprise software and/or SaaS, of which 2+ years must be in the areas of Intelligent Document Automation, RPA, Business Process Automation or Process Mining
• Previous success in handling large accounts over lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
• Executive level relationship selling experience
• Hunter/Closer mentality being able to generate new business on CXO/executive level
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiation principles
• Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas
• Strong business development, account management and relationship management skills
• Highly proficient level of computer skills including Microsoft Office, SalesForce, Internet, Webinar, and social media tools
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent telephone sales skills
• Proficient organizational skills and solution presentation skills
• Self-directed individual who can work effectively in remote or office-based environments
We enable you to:
Be a Trusted Advisor
Our global expertise includes various industries, such as Financial Services, Insurance, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare, Government, and Legal. We are a significant player in the RPA and broader intelligent automation market through strategic partnerships and embedded technology licensing with leading vendors. As part of our team, you're a member of a trusted community that continually strives to achieve the best results for our customers.
Every opinion counts. Our flat hierarchy allows team members from across the globe and functions to propose and collaborate on new ideas. We provide several opportunities for feedback, both from leaders and directly to our managers. The leadership team at ABBYY is ready to chat about your ideas and your colleagues are ready to support you.
Work-life balance looks a little different for everyone. Employees regularly collaborate with their managers to design a workday that works best with flexible hours. Our different time off programs allow employees to set aside personal time for educational conferences, volunteering, and other activities. Let’s find the balance that allows you to be your most successful.
The success of our employees is a top priority for us. We value a culture of trust, collaboration, and respect by fostering open communication, a continuous cycle of feedback, and recognition. We know every team member brings unique value and aspirations. Grow your career through our learning development programs and be supported by our employee resource groups and other people programs. We can’t wait to learn more about you.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.