Reimagine your future with boundless opportunities and a team who champions your success.
Ukraine — Kiev | Sales / Business Development
ABBYY powers intelligent automation. We reimagine the way people work and how companies accelerate business by delivering the intelligence that fuels automation platforms. Our solutions transform enterprise data and empower you with the insights you need to work smarter and faster. We help more than 5,000 companies globally, including many of the Fortune 500, to drive significant impact where it matters most: customer experience, profitability, and competitive advantage.
We bring together top experts from all over the world to form our growing team of 1,300+ employees. Our offices are based in 15 countries with headquarters in the United States. Joining ABBYY’s Sales team means being part of a professional community who enables your success. Our flat hierarchy allows employees across the world and functions to make a direct impact on our business strategy, while people programs like health and fitness challenges, Volunteer Time Off policy, internal lectures, and social events foster teamwork and work-life balance.
We invite you to join our team. Reimagine your future with countless opportunities and a team who champions your success!
• Looking for new opportunities for business development in DACH region;
• Maintaining and expanding existing partner network;
• Developing and educating existing partners;
• Meeting sales goals;
• Developing and implementing regional marketing plans with local partners;
• Competitive environment analysis;
• Budgeting duties;
• Preparation and approval of cooperation conditions and agreements;
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date activities on assigned leads, accounts, and opportunities in Salesforce.
• Excellent communication skills in English (mandatory) and German (oral and written);
• University Degree (technical, economical, management, IT, international relations, linguistics);
• Sales experience (preferably in IT sphere) 1 year or more;
• Understanding of software industry;
• Successful experience in international sales (preferably, but not mandatory);
• Self-motivation to generate and exploit new opportunities;
• Strong business acumen;
• Ability to establish and maintain strategic partnership;
• Creativity, attention to detail, accountability;
• Readiness for international business trips (15-20 days per year);
• Good negotiation and presentation skills;
• Ability to constantly maintain client-oriented approach.
We enable you to:
Be a Trusted Advisor
Our global expertise includes various industries, such as Financial Services, Insurance, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare, Government, and Legal. We are a significant player in the RPA and broader intelligent automation market through strategic partnerships and embedded technology licensing with leading vendors. As part of our team, you're a member of a trusted community that continually strives to achieve the best results for our customers.
Every opinion counts. Our flat hierarchy allows team members from across the globe and functions to propose and collaborate on new ideas. We provide several opportunities for feedback, both from leaders and directly to our managers. The leadership team at ABBYY is ready to chat about your ideas and your colleagues are ready to support you.
Work-life balance looks a little different for everyone. Employees regularly collaborate with their managers to design a workday that works best with flexible hours. Our different time off programs allow employees to set aside personal time for educational conferences, volunteering, and other activities. Let’s find the balance that allows you to be your most successful.
The success of our employees is a top priority for us. We value a culture of trust, collaboration, and respect by fostering open communication, a continuous cycle of feedback, and recognition. We know every team member brings unique value and aspirations. Grow your career through our learning development programs and be supported by our employee resource groups and other people programs. We can’t wait to learn more about you.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.