Reimagine your future with boundless opportunities and a team who champions your success.
Japan — Kanagawa | Sales / Business Development
ABBYY powers intelligent automation. We reimagine the way people work and how companies accelerate business by delivering the intelligence that fuels automation platforms. Our solutions transform enterprise data and empower you with the insights you need to work smarter and faster. We help more than 5,000 companies globally, including many of the Fortune 500, to drive significant impact where it matters most: customer experience, profitability, and competitive advantage.
We bring together top experts from all over the world to form our growing team of 1,300+ employees based in 15 countries with headquarters in the United States. Joining ABBYY’s Sales team means being part of a professional community who enables your success. Our flat hierarchy allows employees across the world and functions to make a direct impact on our business strategy, while people programs like health and fitness challenges, Volunteer Time Off policy, internal lectures, and social events foster teamwork and work-life balance.
We invite you to join our team. Reimagine your future with boundless opportunities and a team who champions your success!
• Grow the New Annual Recurring revenue from focus partners in the region (RPA, SI, Consulting Reselling partners etc.)
• Proactively create the demand and build a sales pipeline for ABBYY solutions/technologies and exceed partner revenue objectives
• Partner business planning (including marketing, sales and technical enablement, product, services and territory planning) to achieve assigned quarterly/yearly objectives
• Establish quarterly business review and forecast cadence with assigned partners
• Closely align with internal groups (e.g. Enterprise Sales, Business Development) to drive joint partner opportunities and build inroads into target partners
• Establish recruitment strategy to onboard target new partners
• Manage demonstrations, seminars, events, etc. to present the value proposition of ABBYY solutions to the customer segment in Japan
• Manage project execution on the high level, presale resources for demo, PoC and pilot project scopes
• Must come from an Intelligent Automation background, likely having been in a similar role at another automation vendor such as RPA, IDP, BPM, Process Automation
• Must show experience partnering with System Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, Cognizant, etc., additional experience with Solution Providers and VARs is a plus
• Proven track record of developing a partner channel for enterprise software solutions with the ability to drive revenue directly via enterprise customers
• Strong ability to build and leverage relationships with partners as well as ABBYY internal groups including planning, gaining senior sponsorship, delivering training, sales coaching and timely follow up
• Proven track record in pipeline building and ability to consistently meet or exceed monthly revenue requirements
• Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to think strategically
• Demonstrated proficiency in presentation skills as well as written and verbal communication
• Flexibility to travel as needed (minding the current Covid regulations)
• Profound knowledge of English language required
We enable you to:
Be a Trusted Advisor
Our global expertise includes various industries, such as Financial Services, Insurance, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare, Government, and Legal. We are a significant player in the RPA and broader intelligent automation market through strategic partnerships and embedded technology licensing with leading vendors. As part of our team, you're a member of a trusted community that continually strives to achieve the best results for our customers.
Every opinion counts. Our flat hierarchy allows team members from across the globe and functions to propose and collaborate on new ideas. We provide several opportunities for feedback, both from leaders and directly to our managers. The leadership team at ABBYY is ready to chat about your ideas and your colleagues are ready to support you.
Work-life balance looks a little different for everyone. Employees regularly collaborate with their managers to design a workday that works best with flexible hours. Our different time off programs allow employees to set aside personal time for educational conferences, volunteering, and other activities. Let’s find the balance that allows you to be your most successful.
The success of our employees is a top priority for us. We value a culture of trust, collaboration, and respect by fostering open communication, a continuous cycle of feedback, and recognition. We know every team member brings unique value and aspirations. Grow your career through our learning development programs and be supported by our employee resource groups and other people programs. We can’t wait to learn more about you.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.