Reimagine your future with boundless opportunities and a team who champions your success.
Serbia, Hungary | Corporate IT: development, support, testing and analytics
ABBYY powers intelligent automation. We reimagine the way people work and how companies accelerate business by delivering the intelligence that fuels automation platforms. Our solutions transform enterprise data and empower you with the insights you need to work smarter and faster. We help more than 5,000 companies globally, including many of the Fortune 500, to drive significant impact where it matters most: customer experience, profitability, and competitive advantage.
We bring together top experts from all over the world to form our growing team of 1,300+ employees. Our offices are based in 15 countries with headquarters in the United States. Joining ABBYY means being part of a professional community passionate about technology and driven to develop our skills further. We are excited to offer opportunities working in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Data Science.
We invite you to join our team. Expand your knowledge with every customer interaction while working flexible hours!
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team, we expect that the successful candidate will be involved in infrastructure development in the product team.
• Design and develop infrastructure for company’s needs
• Enable team to deliver continuously by extending and creating CI/CD pipelines
• Maintaining services in a healthy state
• Manage the configuration of all services and environments used by the team
• Manage the instrumentation of services to facilitate monitoring and alerting for incident response
• Troubleshoot issues and broken deployments
• 2+ years of experience in development, operations, or related IT fields (DevOps)
• Strong experience with container orchestration systems like Kubernetes
• Experience working with Azure DevOps, CD/CD and Git version control
• Experience with ELK stack
• Experience with DB (MS SQL)
• Experience with Windows Server, IIS
• Experience with HaProxy/Nginx
• Understanding AD, DNS, DFS
As an advantage would be:
• Experience with OpenShift
• Experience with cloud platform Azure / AWS
• Some knowledge and experience with SQL, C#
We enable you to:
Using established internal processes, we analyze and act on unique customer requests. No two cases are identical. As trusted advisors, we work with our customers to define the best solution for their IT and business strategies. Through this collaboration, we continue to learn more about business processes in companies from all over the world.
Be a Trusted Advisor
ABBYY's global expertise includes various industries, such as Financial Services, Insurance, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare, Government, and Legal. We are a significant player in the RPA and broader intelligent automation market through strategic partnerships and embedded technology licensing with leading vendors. As part of our team, you're a member of a trusted community that continually strives to achieve the best results for our customers.
Work-life balance looks a little different for everyone. Employees regularly collaborate with their managers to design a workday that works best with flexible working hours.
The success of our employees is a top priority for us. We value a culture of trust, collaboration, and respect by fostering open communication, a continuous cycle of feedback, and recognition. We know every team member brings unique value and aspirations. We enjoy learning about each employee and seeing careers grow at ABBYY.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.