Reimagine your future with boundless opportunities and a team who champions your success.
USA — Milpitas | Sales / Business Development
• Support Sales team in Sales Life Cycle and close the deal.
• Manage and build Sales Pipeline | Next Gen.
• Advise and consult in potential customer solutions.
• Develop Business Value Models and Business Cases.
• May require frequent travels, including overseas.
• Design and develop appropriate Solutions with following responsibilities:
• Develop Solution Designs for potential initiatives.
• Designs Business Value Architectures for clients.
• Collaborate closely with Professional Services to complete the solution delivery.
• Document the client's process and estimate efforts of proposed automation.
• Negotiate POC scope and success criteria with clients.
• Provide technical support for client installations including local (laptop) and virtual machine
deployments and verification of test environments, access, data, etc. necessary to conduct.
• Build and test bots on-site in front of clients and answer questions throughout.
• Code respective POC solutions using multiple technologies.
• Support account manager in preparation and presentation of POC results and demonstration
• Debrief sales and record notes of client interactions and potential opportunities.
• Participate in onsite and remote customer meetings in support of account managers to deliver
custom product demos, answer technical Q&A, engage in solutioning discussions and
overcoming technical objections.
• Prepare and maintain technical sales collateral to support discussions with client's enterprise
architects, infrastructure and security teams.
• Provide technical leadership and contribute to distributed, cross-institutional open-source
software application architecture and design teams.
• Architect to scale by feature and for change.
• 5+ years of experience with AI, NLP, Robotic Process Automation or Business Process
• Business process automation tools such as Workflow or Case Manager is preferable
• Process Mining, Process Model and Architecture tool.
• Cloud and virtualization architecture and infrastructure (e.g., VMWare, AWS, Azure)
• NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or
Hibernate)/Java Development/PHP Development.
• Complete experience in SDLC process.
• MBA or Master in Data Science
• Deeper understanding of software technology.
• Any Azure, AWS, Google, Workfusion, Abbyy, Kofax, Blue Prism, AA experience
• Undergraduate degree in Engineering, with some Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 5+ Solution Design and Technology Architecture.
• UI based and advance automation technologies.
• Delivery of AI and Automations program preferable.