Reimagine your future with boundless opportunities and a team who champions your success.
Serbia_Belgrade | Technology and Product Development
ABBYY is a Digital Intelligence company providing a platform that enables our customers to gain a complete understanding of their business processes as well as the documents and other data that fuel them.
We’re excited to offer a unique opportunity for developers to gain vast experience in Digital Intelligence in a welcoming international environment.
This role is open to candidates looking to join ABBYY either from Serbia or Hungary.
ABBYY has recently entered Serbia, yet we are an already established key-player in the global technology space, with more than 30 years of experience. Many of our colleagues have recently relocated to Serbia from other offices, so you will be joining an experienced team on the ground.
Our Budapest office is ABBYY’s cross-product web development Excellence Center in Europe. The local team, made up of dozens of developers, maintains a family-like inclusive atmosphere, where everyone has the freedom to discuss their ideas and work independently while collaborating on international projects.
Join us to be part of a team developing advanced solutions for a global customer base and develop cutting-edge solutions in our local-friendly, international team of experts!
• Investigating why the product works different with client expectations
• Developing new features
• Refactoring/updating to up-to-date versions of .NET
• Improving our solutions for better fault tolerance and incident prevention
• Support of ABBYY Cloud Instances
• 3+ years' experience of C#
• Have strong knowledge of NET Core, .NET Framework, C# 7+
• Have strong knowledge of ASP .NET Core, ASP. NET, Azure functions
• Have strong knowledge of React + Redux, jQuery, Razor templates
• Solid understanding of SPA
• Ability to design a product subsystem, document it and argue your decision
• Ability to work with other engineers and testers both from you team and from others, sometimes across multiple time-zones.
• Experience in Knockout, Angular and Mongo
• Experience in developing and scaling
• Experience in cloud solutions
• Have knowledge of Agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM
• Probably the best team in ABBYY which consist of Developers, QA, Product & Project managers, UX designers, DevOps and Technical writers
• CI\CD flow in Azure DevOps Server (Git\Tfs) with Jira tracker
• Experience in Grafana and AppInsight
• Experience in Azure Functions and SSO
• Scalability and performance 24\7
• Automatic unit and integration tests (inc. Selenium)
• Support of scaling and working in high load
• Creating products that save people time
• Flexible and/or remote schedule
At ABBYY you will:
Be part of an innovative tech company
Work for a trusted, globally recognized brand
Have the flexibility to work the way you work best
Join a diverse and welcoming community
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.