Companies all over the world use SAP® as a platform for managing key business processes. Important processing and approval workflows are mapped using a corporate and relational database and intelligent workflows.
Whether in accounting, controlling, sales, purchasing, production, warehousing or human resources, information that needs to be processed in SAP must first be "captured". To achieve the maximum benefit, this should be done automatically, reliably and cost effectively.
With ABBYY you can easily input your business-relevant documents so they are available in SAP and thus make optimum use of them for onward processes. ABBYY solutions classify, capture and extract all business-relevant content from both electronic as well as scanned paper documents and enable their direct transfer to SAP modules for further processing.
- Data capture for SAP systems is automated instead of manual
- Automatic document classification and mapping in SAP workflows
- Captured information is available enterprise-wide instantly upon entry
- Processing and approval workflows are streamlined
- Decisions are accelerated
- Process transparency increases (e.g. in the invoice cycle)
- All documents - whether paper, fax, e-mails or their attachments – are prepared directly for compliant archiving
Learn more about usage scenarios ›