Germany — Munich | Services / Customer Support
As a Professional Services Consultant (f/m/d) you will be responsible for providing comprehensive consulting, project management, training and solution support to our customers in the integration of different ABBYY products for DACH region. You will work in an agile international environment and support ABBYY partners and customers from the SMB sector as well as large international enterprises across the EU region. You will establish the link between business requirements and technical implementation of the data capturing use cases. You are the ideal candidate for this position if you are interested in the following topics:
- Implementation of Data Capturing projects
- Project management, Solution design and Consulting
- Innovative Data Capturing technologies such as: NLP (Natural Language Processing), AI (Artificial Intelligence), ML (Machine Learning) etc.
• Implementation and delivery of local and international projects for ABBYY customers and partners
• Technical consulting and trainings for different ABBYY-products (FlexiCapture, FineReader, FineReader Server, SDK etc.)
• Business consulting around of Data Capturing Use Cases, such as: Invoice processing, Mailroom scenarios, data extraction from contracts etc.
• Project management
• Solution-Design und technical architecture
• Comprehensive cooperation with ABBYY Sales- und Pre-Sales teams across EU region
• Finished study in the field of IT or engineering
• Professional experience in the implementation of customer's projects, ideally in the areas of: "OCR", "Data Capturing", "Digitisation of paper documents" or "ECM".
• Programming experience with .NET or Java, web development and scripting
• Solid understanding of database technologies and SQL
• Good analytical skills and ability to translate business requirements into technical specification
• Effective teamwork and communication skills, ability to work independently and to take direction
• Creativity and willingness to learn new technologies
• Business proficiency level of German and English, Other languages (especially French, Dutch, Russian) are an advantage
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team setup
• Experiences with invoice processing (Accounts payables, Sales orders, Purchase orders, Order confirmations etc.)
• Experiences in integration projects and topics such as: Solution architecture, Scalability, Clustering, Interfaces-Design, Load-, Regression and Penetration Testing, Security
• Know How in Cloud-Infrastructure and Mobile technologies