- 1.5 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) CPU
- Operating system:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Microsoft® Windows® 8
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
The operating system must support the selected interface language.
For best performance of the Processing Module, an additional 1 GB of RAM is recommended for each CPU core.
- Hard disk space:
- 900 MB for product installation
- 2 GB for product operation
- ABBYY Intelligent Search SDK may require more than 2 GB disk space. The actual space required depends on the volume of data that is being processed.
- The actual disk space required for index storing depends on the volume of data that is being indexed.
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5 Full Profile (can be found in the External Components folder on the ABBYY Intelligent Search SDK installation package)
- DVD-ROM disk drive, if the product is furnished on a DVD-ROM
- 1024×768 video card and computer screen
- Keyboard and mouse or another pointing device
Important! To be able to work with any of the websites, users must have Windows Internet Explorer 9.0 or later installed on their computers.
Supported User Interface and documentation Languages
User Interface and Documentation Languages
Input File Formats
ABBYY Intelligent Search SDK supports processing of the following document formats:
- Text files (*.rtf, *.doc, *.docx, *.txt, *.odt, *.xml)
- Web pages (*.html, *.htm)
- Presentations (*.ppt, *.pps, *.pptx, *.ppsx, *.odp)
- Tables (*.xls, *.xlsx, *.ods)
- Adobe documents (*.idml, *.mif)
- Resource files (*.dll, *.exe, *.resx, *.rc)
- MS Outlook files (*.pst)
- Archives (*.rar, *.zip)
- PDF files (*.pdf) *
- Image files (*.bmp, *.dib, *.tiff, *.jpeg, *.jpg, *.jb2, *.png, *.gif, *.pcx, *.dcx, *wdp, *.djvu) *
* For PDF and image files processing a connection with ABBYY Recognition Server must be established.
For other file formats only documents’ properties will be extracted from the documents and added to the index.
Stay in Touch
Get the latest updates on ABBYY Compreno solutions and industry trends around text analytics, machine learning, and automation of content-intensive processes.