New ABBYY PDF Transformer+ Now Available for Purchase Worldwide
Moscow, Russian Federation (March 25, 2014)
New PDF Solution Offers Intuitive Tools to Significantly Simplify Work with PDF Content
ABBYY®, a leading provider of document recognition, data capture and linguistic technologies and services, today announced that ABBYY PDF Transformer+, the new generation of ABBYY software for easy work with PDF content, is now available for purchase worldwide. The product delivers intuitive tools for viewing, editing, commenting and efficient collaboration on PDF documents, allowing business professionals to get started and work with PDF content with minimal effort.
“ABBYY PDF Transformer+ promises to shape the way that users deal with PDFs,” said Ivan Bodyagin, director of the FineReader Products Department at ABBYY. “It allows business professionals to navigate PDF content easily and confidently and have true control over PDF documents.”
The key features include:
- Complete Set of Functions for Changing PDF Content – It offers intuitive tools to easily edit PDF documents. Users can now fix typos, add or delete snippets of text, insert, remove or adjust images, extract and copy selected text, tables and images to the Clipboard, rearrange pages of PDF files, and more.
- Interactive Discussion of PDF Documents – When reviewing a document within a team, it is easy to add comments and annotations within the PDF file. ABBYY PDF Transformer+ will track author comments, making it easy to follow the discussion, evaluate suggestions, give feedback and share ideas.
- Work with Any Type of PDF Including Scanned Documents – The combination of ABBYY’s OCR technology and the Adobe® PDF Library technology allows customers to work with any type of PDF file, including information “sealed” in image-only or scanned PDFs.
- Advanced Scanning, PDF Creation and Protection Features – It offers additional scanning settings for improving the visual quality of images, reducing the size of scanned documents, and automatically converting them into searchable PDF files. PDF Transformer+ also supports creation of multiple PDFs simultaneously, and offers a complete range of features for protecting PDF documents from unauthorized access and modification, such as password protection and digital signature support.
- Accurate Conversion of PDFs to Popular Formats – ABBYY PDF Transformer+ converts PDF files into popular electronic formats for use on both desktop computers and mobile devices — such as Microsoft® Word, Excel®, TXT, HTML, Apache OpenOfficeTM Writer (ODT), e-book formats, and more, while accurately preserving the original layout and formatting.
Previously available as a time-limited product preview, ABBYY PDF Transformer+ is available immediately for purchase through various online stores and select resellers. For detailed product information, or to download a free trial version of the application, visit: http://pdftransformer.abbyy.com.
After the trial period has expired, PDF Transformer+ still allows users to freely browse, comment and search through their documents, including scanned PDFs.