Add OCR Functionality to Low Power Embedded System Devices
As an ad-hoc, compact OCR SDK, ABBYY FineReader Engine for Embedded OS is perfect for low power devices that use embedded operating systems. It offers:
- Small RAM volume requirements
- Small ROM volume requirements
- Portability to virtually any platform
- Best-in-class OCR accuracy
- Flexible customization
- Multilingual support: Sixty languages including CJK, plus 130 more languages on demand.
The SDK is ideal for devices including:
Convert documents into searchable PDF files, classify documents, and automatically give meaningful names to scanned files.
- Devices for visually impaired people
Convert text to speech with best-in-class recognition accuracy.
- Scanning pens
Embed OCR into any small scanning device.
- Business card readers
Export scanned business cards into vCard-files without additional software.
- Mail sorting machines
Increase accuracy for more reliable sorting.
- Video and photographic cameras
Recognize text from photographic images with embedded OCR.
- Any other device
For more information about integrating ABBYY FineReader Engine for Embedded OS into devices, please contact the ABBYY team.