What’s new in FineReader Pro for Mac update
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra support
To update your copy of ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac
If you purchased the product at Mac Appstore, please find the update there.
If you purchased the product at ABBYY Online Store or other stores:
- Uninstall the old version of ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac.
- Download the update file: (ABBYY_FineReader_Pro_ESD.dmg).
- When the .dmg file has finished downloading, a Finder window opens. If it doesn’t open, go to the Finder, open the Download folder and click the ABBYY_FineReader_Pro_ESD.dmg file.
- In the Finder window, drag the FineReader logo on to the Applications folder.
- Go to the Applications folder and double-click the FineReader icon to start FineReader.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our technical support service.