- Microsoft® Windows® 10* (with limitations**) / 8 / 7 / Vista® / XP / 2000 SP2
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2003
- Important! To work with WIA-compatible devices, you need Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Important! ABBYY FineReader Sprint supports integration with Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 applications only in 32-bit versions of Windows. To avoid compatibility problems in 64-bit OS please uncheck Integration with MS Office option during the installation. If you have already installed the product and experience compatibility issue please follow the instructions here
- To work with localized interfaces, corresponding language support is required
- 1 GHz or higher processor (Intel® Core™2 / Pentium® / Celeron® / Xeon™, AMD K6 / Turion™ / Athlon™ / Duron™ / Sempron™ or compatible)
- 512 MB RAM. In a multiprocessor system, an additional 512 MB of RAM is required for each additional processor.
- 500 MB of hard disk space for typical program installation and 512 MB free space for optimal program operation
- Video card with 1024x768 resolution or higher
- Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device
|Scanners & MFPs
- FineReader supports TWAIN- and WIA-compatible scanners, multi-function peripherals (MFPs) and all-in-one devices. You can find such scanners among the popular models offered by Avision, Brother, Canon, Epson, Fujitsu, HP, Kodak, Lexmark, Microtek, Mustek, Oki, Panasonic, Plustek, Ricoh, Visioneer, VuPoint, Xerox, and many other vendors
- If you cannot make your scanning device work with an ABBYY software product, please visit our Knowledge Base or contact our technical support service.
* FineReader 9 Sprint is compatible with Windows 10 of version 1507, 1511, 1607
**Documents in Japanese and Korean languages could be saved with fonts which traditionally are not used for these languages.