Important! This update is intended for the following applications:
- ABBYY Lingvo 11 English Russian
- ABBYY Lingvo 11 Three Languages
- ABBYY Lingvo 11 Six Languages
- ABBYY Lingvo 11 Multilingual
This update corrects the following:
- After installing Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0, calling word-by-word translation in ABBYY Lingvo 11 causes an error.
To install the update:
- In Help>About ABBYY Lingvo 11 look up the product part # of your copy.
- Download the update that corresponds to you product part #.
- Save the downloaded file in any folder on your computer and unpack by double-clicking the file.
- Close ABBYY Lingvo 11 (make sure that the program has been closed completely and there is no minimized ABBYY Lingvo window on the taskbar).
- Copy the Lingvo.exe from the unpacked archive file into the folder where you originally installed ABBYY Lingvo 11.
- When you see a dialog box asking you if you really wish to replace the existing file with the new Lingvo.execlick Yes.
- Now your copy of ABBYY Lingvo 11 has been updated and can be launched.