In the new release of ABBYY Lingvo for Mac the following errors were corrected:
- The program requires the activation at every launch.
- The pop-up translation doesn't work on the second screen.
- The application closes at the attempt to open inflected forms.
To install this update please do the following:
1. Download the update.
2. Correctly uninstall the program before the new installation:
- Move the ABBYY Lingvo application from the Applications folder to the Recycle Bin.
- Open the Administrator Home folder -> Library > Application Support and delete the ABBYY folder. Delete the com.abbyy.lingvo folder from Library > Caches. Delete the com.abbyy.lingvo.plist file from Library > Preferences folder.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
3. Unpack the downloaded archive, launch the program and then activate it.
All recent products have built-in update system.
To update product: Select the Help › Check for update menu item.