Administrative Installation Folder requirements
- 1.5 GB free hard-disk space.
- All users on whose computers ABBYY Lingvo x3 is to be installed must have read permissions to the share (e.g. \\MyFileServer\Program Distribs\ABBYY Lingvo x3).
- When deploying ABBYY Lingvo x3 using Active Directory®, the Domain Computers group must have read permissions to the share.
Note: The server (\\MyFileServer) on which the administrative installation point is being created must be a file server running any operating system which supports long file names.
License Server requirements
- Microsoft® Windows Vista®, Microsoft Windows® XP, Microsoft Windows Server® 2003, Microsoft Windows Server® 2008.
- 50 MB free hard-disk space to create licence files and accounts.
Note: (Only for concurrent licences) The server’s operating system must allow at least as many connections as the total number of ABBYY Lingvo x3 users.
Note: The administrative installation point and the Licence Server may be located either on different servers or on one and the same server (but they must be placed in different folders).
License Administrator Station requirements
Note: The Licence Administrator Station is a computer on which ABBYY Lingvo x3 Licence Manager is installed. See ABBYY Lingvo x3 Licence Manager for details.
Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008. For localized interfaces, the operating system must support the corresponding languages.
At least 512 MB RAM.
20 MB free hard-disk space.
PC with 1 GHz Intel® Pentium®/Celeron®/Xeon™, AMD K6/Athlon™/Duron™ or compatible processor.
Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008.
For localized interfaces, the operating system must support the corresponding languages.
At least 512 MB RAM.
150 MB to 1.5 GB free hard-disk space, depending on your ABBYY Lingvo x3 edition and type of installation.
Note: To access online dictionaries, ABBYY Lingvo x3 uses the HTTP protocol, ports 80/TCP, 8080/TCP.