Important! This free update is intended for all releases of ABBYY Lingvo x5 earlier than build 15.0.826.5.
* You can find the build of your program in Help>About ABBYY Lingvo x5 dialog window.
- "Internal program error. .\Src\TutorSettings.cpp, 253" message appears at the launch of ABBYY Lingvo Tutor.
- "The macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your Macro security settings." message appears at the launch of Word 2010 (64-bit) and Word 2007 (64-bit).
- "Treat incomplete translations in the Spelling exercise as correct answers" option doesn't work in ABBYY Lingvo Tutor.
- Search option doesn't work correctly in ABBYY Lingvo Tutor.
- ABBYY Lingvo Tutor settings get lost.
- It isn't possible to save ABBYY Lingvo Tutor dictionary as an xls-file.
- The user dictionary (*.lsd) from previous version loses its icon being added to ABBYY Lingvo x5 program.
- It takes a long time to open for editing user dictionaries for Tutor with a great number of entries.
- The display of the pictures in the word entries doesn't work in Windows 8.
New features are coming with the new release:
To install the update:
- Download the update (97,2 Mb).
- Close ABBYY Lingvo x5 (move mouse pointer to the ABBYY Lingvo shortcut in the system tray, click on it by right button of the mouse and choose Exit).
- Run installation of the update, double clicking on the ABBYY_Lingvo_x5_Shell_Only.exe file by left button of the mouse.
- Finish the installation following the instruction of Installation Wizard.