Below is the list of the recognition languages that are supported in ABBYY Recognition Server 3.0:
• 47 main languages with dictionary support: Armenian (Eastern, Western, Grabar), Bashkir, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands), English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, German (new spelling), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian (group of Bokmal and Nynorsk languages), Norwegian (Bokmal, Nynorsk), Old English, Old French, Old German, Old Italian, Old Spanish, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
• 139 additional languages without dictionary support: Abkhaz, Adyghe, Afrikaans, Agul, Albanian, Altaic, Avar, Aymara, Azerbaijani (Cyrillic, Latin), Basque, Belarusian, Bemba, Blackfoot, Breton, Bugotu, Buryat, Cebuano, Chamorro, Chechen, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Chukchee, Chuvash, Corsican, Crimean Tatar, Crow, Dakota, Dargwa, Dungan, Eskimo (Cyrillic, Latin), Even, Evenki, Faroese, Fijian, Frisian, Friulian, Gagauz, Galician, Ganda, German (Luxembourg), Guarani, Hani, Hausa, Hawaiian, Icelandic, Ingush, Irish, Japanese, Jingpo, Kabardian, Kalmyk, Karachay-Balkar, Karakalpak, Kasub, Kawa, Kazakh, Khakass, Khanty, Kikuyu, Kirghiz, Kongo, Korean, Korean (Hangul), Koryak, Kpelle, Kumyk, Kurdish, Lak, Latin, Latvian Gothic, Lezgi, Luba, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay (Malaysian), Malinke, Maltese, Mansi, Maori, Mari, Maya, Miao, Minangkabau, Mohawk, Moldavian (Latin), Mongol, Mordvin, Nahuatl, Nenets, Nivkh, Nogay, Nyanja, Occitan, Ojibway, Ossetian, Papiamento, Quechua, Rhaeto-Romanic, Romany, Rundi, Russian (Old Spelling), Rwanda, Sami (Lappish) , Samoan, Scottish Gaelic, Selkup, Serbian (Cyrillic, Latin), Shona, Somali, Sorbian, Sotho, Sunda, Swahili, Swazi, Tabasaran, Tagalog, Tahitian, Tajik, Tok Pisin, Tongan, Tswana, Tun, Turkmen, Tuvinian, Udmurt, Uigur (Cyrillic, Latin), Uzbek (Cyrillic, Latin), Welsh, Wolof, Xhosa, Yakut, Yiddish, Zapotec, and Zulu.
• 4 artificial languages: Esperanto, Ido, Interlingua, and Occidental.
• 6 programming languages: Basic, C/C++, COBOL, Fortran, Java, and Pascal.
• MICR (E-13B).
• Simple chemical formulas.
All recent products have built-in update system.
To update product: Select the Help › Check for update menu item.