Solutions Marketing Manager, Financial Services
Cheryl Chiodi leads financial services marketing at ABBYY, where she works closely with financial institutions to overcome their content and process challenges to improve operational efficiency and achieve customer excellence. Cheryl is an experienced author and speaker on financial services industry trends and frequently delivers keynotes at the Wall Street Technology Association and The Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance.
Financial institutions are looking for ways to reduce costs while maintaining their competitive advantage. Increasing competition, low interest rates and the corrosive effects of the global pandemic have culminated into a vicelike squeeze on already shrinking margins. To survive, banks must focus on taking a strategic approach to cost efficiency and effectiveness.
If your organisation is like most, and you’re looking to quickly operationalise this strategic approach, Digital Intelligence can help.
Watch this webinar to find out how financial institutions can reduce friction and simplify processes to serve customers in an easy and intuitive way with digital intelligence:
- Discover the importance of personalised customer experiences in a virtual environment;
- Explore how digital workers can free up knowledge workers for value-add activities;
- Understand the power of mobile to amplify brand presence, deepen customer relationships, and increase revenue.
The challenges of the recent global crisis have exposed the fact that the events and trends in financial services move fast. Financial institutions need the velocity necessary to keep up and meet the needs of their customers by creating the differentiated experiences they demand. In a world where things can change with little or no warning, speed matters.
In this webinar, ABBYY's financial services expert Cheryl Chiodi and guest speaker Aurelie L'Hostis, Senior Analyst from Forrester, will cover:.
- How financial institutions are investing in digital intelligence/automation with proven results
- How you can innovate without adding cost or complexity to your processes
- Ways of leveraging technology and partnerships to expedite process automation to become more agile and improve CX
- How to discover, analyse and predict outcomes with actionable process insights