Head of Customer Innovation
As head of Customer Innovation, Maxime leads a global team of innovation consultants, and maintains relationships with ABBYY's strategic customers and introduces them to the possibilities of the latest technologies showcasing how innovations can help them to better exploit their business data and optimize their business processes. Prior to ABBYY, he assisted in successfully deploying DX solutions throughout a variety of industries and was at the cradle of a patented document transformation platform for the life sciences market. Additionally, he founded a startup in the mobile application space to make app development available to all. Follow Maxime in the SAP Community: https://people.sap.com/maxime.vermeir
As Enterprises and many other organizations are moving at lightning speed in their digital transformation journey; a common business driver is leading to automate highly intensive work associated with the document-centric processes.
Documents such as invoices and other unstructured content require laborious handling by key personnel having to read, double-check, extract data, and then input data into a system for additional processing, taking away critical time needed for these workers. Combining ABBYY FlexiCapture and SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation can reduce manual tasks and create efficiencies.
Join us on June 3rd, and learn how to improve the customer experience while optimizing your AP and AR operations, and more, including:
- How to remove friction from document-intensive processes;
- Transforming your invoice processing, and the resulting business value;
- Automatically classify documents and extract data;
- How ABBYY’s technology stands apart from alternative offerings;
- How RPA initiatives with SAP and ABBYY can accelerate you to the next level of automation;
- The future of intelligent automation.