Performance Improvement Expert
Paul is a versatile business leader with a diverse industry experience working with financial service companies, health plans, government business programs, and other health care sectors. He has significant experience developing business strategies and plans that achieve targeted financial and strategic objectives and has held positions at management consulting firms - Deloitte Consulting.
He is a result driven professional with over 20+ years of progressive responsibilities, primarily focused on managing complex revenue cycle and business operations. With his years of experience, he is an entrepreneurial, strategic thinker with excellent communication and client relationship skills.
Enterprise policies are in place for all schedulers to collect, enter and verify patient and insurance information at point of scheduling, but these processes are not always followed.
With patient and insurance information making up to 55 percent of the data on claims, and hospital programs requiring accurate patient information, these policies are crucial in ensuring providers are managing their data collection process effectively, which will lead to a reduction in denials.
Learning points include:
- How to manage your workforce (remote or on-site) with out-of-the-box assessments of all staff performing the scheduling function in the health system to identify broken processes
- Within minutes, drill down into where those process bottlenecks occur and why
- Analyzing staff and system behavior with evidence-based ROI that can be measured by time and cost savings
- Learn real time management of staff and system behaviors to immediately streamline workflows
- How to develop reporting to track and trend compliance
Join us for an insightful conversation with Chartis on how we’re working together and using ABBYY Timeline’s unique Process Intelligence capabilities.