ABBYY FlexiCapture Engine 11 Requirements
ABBYY SDK 11 License Server Requirements
ABBYY FlexiCapture Engine 11 works with projects created in ABBYY FlexiCapture 11 Professional Release 5, Build 184.108.40.2064, or earlier. Projects saved in the current version of ABBYY FlexiCapture Engine 11 can be used in ABBYY FlexiCapture 11 Professional Release 5, Build 220.127.116.114, or later.
The ABBYY FlexiCapture Engine application programming interface conforms to the COM standard and can be easily used in C/C++, Visual Basic, .NET, Delphi, Java or any development tool supporting COM components. The Engine can be adapted for use in scripting languages like VBS, JS, and Perl.
ABBYY FlexiCapture Engine 11 recognizes 197 OCR languages, including:
- 52 languages with full built-in dictionary support:
- Languages with Latin, Cyrillic, Greek or Armenian characters: Armenian (Eastern, Western, Grabar), Azerbaijani (Latin), Bashkir, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Netherlands), English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German (new and old spelling), Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian (Nynorsk and Bokmal), Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian (new and old spelling, with accents marking stress position), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tatar, Turkish and Ukrainian.
- Japanese, Korean, Korean Hangul, Arabic, Thai, Vietnamese, Hebrew.
- FineReader XIX languages for recognition of old European documents printed in the 17th–19th centuries: English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- 145 languages without dictionary support:
- Languages with Latin, Cyrillic, or Greek characters: Abkhaz, Adyghe, Afrikaans, Agul, Albanian, Altaic, Avar, Aymara, Azerbaijani (Cyrillic), , Basque, Belarusian, Bemba, Blackfoot, Breton, Bugotu, Buryat, Cebuano (Visayan), Chamorro, Chechen, Chukchee, Chuvash, Corsican, Crimean Tatar, Crow, Sioux (Dakota), Dargwa, Dungan, Dutch (Belgian), Eskimo (Cyrillic), Eskimo (Latin), Even, Evenki, Faeroese, Fijian, Frisian, Friulian, Gagauz, Galician, Ganda, German (Luxemburg), Guarani, Hani, Hausa, Hawaiian, Icelandic, Ingush, Irish, Jingpo (Tinpo), Kabardian, Kalmyk, Karachay-balkar, Karakalpak, Kasub, Kawa, Kazakh, Khakas, Khanty, Kikuyu, Kirghiz, Kongo, Koryak, Kpelle, Kumyk, Kurdish, Lak, Lezgin, Luba, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malinke, Maltese, Mansi, Maori, Mari, Maya, Miao, Minangkabau, Mohawk, , Mongol, Mordvin, Nahuatl, Nenets, Nivkh, Nogay, Nyanja, Ojibway, Ossetian, Papiamento, Provencal, Quechua, Rhaeto-Romanic, Romanian (Moldavia), Romany, Rundi, Rwanda, Sami (Lappish), Samoan, Scottish Gaelic, Selkup, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Shona, Somali, Sorbian, Sotho, Sunda, Swahili, Swazi, Tabasaran, Tagalog, Tahitian, Tajik, Tok Pisin (Pidgin English), Tongan, Tswana, Tun, Turkmen, Turkmen (Latin), Tuvan, Udmurt, Uigur (Cyrillic), Uigur (Latin), Uzbek (Cyrillic), Uzbek (Latin), Welsh, Wolof, Xhosa, Yakut, Zapotec, Zulu.
- Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified
- Artificial languages: Esperanto, Interlingua, Ido and Occidental.
- Programming languages: Basic, C/C++, COBOL, Fortran, JAVA and Pascal.
- Simple chemical formulas.
- Tools for creating user-defined languages.
ABBYY FlexiCapture Engine 11 provides ICR technology — hand-printed character recognition for more than 110 languages, including:
- About 30 languages with morphology/dictionary support (languages with Latin, Cyrillic, and Greek alphabets).
- 85 languages with Latin characters without dictionary support.
- Arabic ICR digits.
Supported Image Formats:
The ABBYY FlexiCapture Engine 11 opens and saves image files in the following formats:
Files in PDF format (Version 1.7 or earlier), including PDF/Archive (PDF/A)
2-bit — uncompressed black and white
4- and 8-bit — uncompressed Palette
4- and 8-bit — RLE compressed Palette
16-bit — uncompressed Mask
24-bit — uncompressed Palette and TrueColor
32-bit — uncompressed Mask
- PCX, DCX:
2-bit — black and white
4- and 8-bit — gray
- JPEG 2000:
gray — Part 1
color — Part 1
black and white — uncompressed, CCITT3, CCITT3FAX, CCITT4, Packbits, ZIP, LZW
gray — uncompressed, Packbits, JPEG, ZIP, LZW
TrueColor — uncompressed, JPEG, ZIP, LZW
Palette — uncompressed, Packbits, ZIP, LZW
black and white — LZW-compressed
gray — LZW-compressed
TrueColor — LZW-compressed
black and white, gray, color
black and white, gray, color
black and white
Document Saving Formats:
- Microsoft Office Excel Workbook (*.XLS)
- DBase file (*.DBF)
- Comma Separated Values File (*.CSV)
- Simple text (*.TXT)
- XML Document (*.XML)
- 1D: Codabar (with Check CodaBar), Code 128, Code 39 (with Check Code 39), Code 93, EAN 8 and 13, GS1-128, IATA 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5 (with Check Interleaved 2 of 5), Matrix 2 of 5, Patch, PostNet, UPC-A, UPC-E.
- 2D: PDF 417, Aztec, Data Matrix, QR Code.