ABBYY solutions help government organizations achieve the highest levels of security, reliability, scalability and efficiency by automating document-driven business processes and eliminating manual labor.
- Many different types of documents to collect and manage including correspondence, contracts, surveys, census forms, voting ballots, pension cards, tax declarations, social applications etc.
- High volumes of documents
- Peak periods require processing large numbers of documents within a short amount of time
- Quick response times
- Tight security
Conversion of Scanned Paper, Images, PDFs to Editable Documents
Paper- or image-original documents can quickly and accurately be converted to editable formats.
High-Volume Searchable Archives Creation
ABBYY offers a powerful server-based solution for centralized conversion of high volumes of paper or image original documents into searchable archives and repositories.
High-Volume Document, Form and Invoice Processing
ABBYY automates and accelerates the processing of high volumes of various document types – classifying them, extracting valuable indexes and exporting them as searchable files into business applications or archives.
- Eliminates labor-intensive manual key entry
- Accelerates business processes
- Delivers more accurate and timely results
- Reduces costs
Nationwide project: ABBYY FlexiCapture helps Kuwait Transparency Society to measure fairness and accountability
Thanks to ABBYY OCR and ICR technologies, and the joint turnkey solution for the project of CompuCore and Gulf Opinions, data extraction that used to take more than three weeks was achieved in only one day.
All case studies