Deliver insurance services in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner by implementing automated processing of insurance-related documents.
- Many different documents to deal with, including claim forms, contracts, explanations of benefits (EOBs) and many more
- Regulatory compliance
- Quick response to policyholders
- Long-term centralized archiving of insurance-related documents
- Staying ahead in a highly competitive market
Conversion of Scanned Paper, Images, PDFs to Editable Documents
Paper- or image-original documents can quickly and accurately be converted to editable formats.
High-Volume Searchable Archives Creation
ABBYY offers a powerful server-based solution for centralized conversion of high volumes of paper or image original documents into searchable archives and repositories.
High-Volume Document, Form and Invoice Processing
ABBYY’s solution automates and accelerates the processing of high volumes of various document types – classifying them, extracting valuable indexes and exporting them as searchable files into business applications or archives.
- Enables personal and proactive responses to customer needs
- Enhances flexibility when creating quotes
- Accelerates business processes
- Reduces costs
- Provides a sharper competitive edge
PICA Group Streamlines Its Processes with ABBYY FormReader to Better Serve Policyholders
ABBYY FormReader enabled PICA to streamline its form processing. In less than a minute, PICA can scan, validate, and verify a form – and with a 97 percent match rate.
All case studies