ABBYY FineReader Engine 11 for Mac
ABBYY FineReader Engine 11 for Mac is the latest Software Development Kit (SDK) for integrating ABBYY’s multilingual recognition and conversion technologies into external applications running on the Mac OS® X platform. With the SDK, software developers working with Mac can take advantage of the top-ranked ABBYY OCR technology that has been licensed by many world’s leading software and hardware providers including Canon, DICOM/Kofax, EMC/Captiva, Microsoft, Microtek, NewSoft, Notable Solutions, Samsung Electronics and more (see the case studies).
ABBYY's OCR Engine technology is leveraged in world-leading solutions across multiple industries:
- Document capture, conversion, sorting, processing, archiving solutions (ECM, RMS)
- Content enablement for Enterprise Search and Big Data unstructured text analysis
- Highly accurate OCR for Cloud and Mobility
- Smart MFPs and Scanners with integrated document classification, capture and PDF conversion
- Patient records digitization for EMR solutions
- Corporate paper/image-only documents enablement for eDiscovery
- Documents classification and capture for mortgage/loans processing systems
- Invoice capture for accounts payable solutions
- Mobile capture solutions for ID cards, receipts
- Enablement control of image-only data by DLP (Data Leak Prevention) solutions
- Screenshot reading for Test Automation tools
- Digital Mailroom applications
- Text reading solutions for visually impaired people
With new ABBYY's OCR Engine you achieve the outstanding level of OCR quality and usability:
- Full control over document processing settings and recognition results via extended API
- Integrated scalability through built-in multi CPU core support
- Fast and easy integration, using pre-tuned recognition profiles, code samples and visual components
- Detailed documentation and qualified technical support
- Trust in ABBYY’s proven partnerships with industry leaders worldwide who have been choosing ABBYY’s technologies for decades.
The SDK for Mac provides native support for both Intel® and PowerPC-based Mac computers and allows creating universal binary applications.