A Guide to Achieving Process Excellence during COVID and Beyond
New Techniques in Process Improvement
Pen and paper-based value stream mapping (VSM) is the established tool for recording processes, identifying waste, and deriving recommendations for action. However, its application in the healthcare industry today requires a high level of effort and is challenging due to process complexity, variations, and siloed information. Compounding the problem, COVID-19 has made it extremely difficult for process improvement specialists to conduct in-person assessments and Kaizen events.
- A brief history on how Prof. dr. ir. Wil van der Aalst invented Process Mining
- How to use data from your EHR, ERP, and other systems to automatically map current-state processes
- Conducting rapid Digital Assessments of your processes within hours to identify improvement opportunities and root causes
- Building business cases for identified improvement opportunities with evidence-based ROI that can be measured by time and cost savings
- Tracking compliance with improvement initiatives post-implementation
Get in touch with us
Please note that progressive profiling is used on this form to incrementally collect profile data over time.