Deliver insurance services in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner by implementing automated processing of insurance-related documents.
- Many different documents to deal with, including claim forms, contracts, explanations of benefits (EOBs) and many more
- Regulatory compliance
- Quick response to policyholders
- Long-term centralized archiving of insurance-related documents
- Staying ahead in a highly competitive market
Conversion of Scanned Paper, Images, PDFs to Editable Documents
Paper- or image-original documents can quickly and accurately be converted to editable formats.
High-Volume Searchable Archives Creation
ABBYY offers a powerful server-based solution for centralized conversion of high volumes of paper or image original documents into searchable archives and repositories.
High-Volume Document, Form and Invoice Processing
ABBYY’s solution automates and accelerates the processing of high volumes of various document types – classifying them, extracting valuable indexes and exporting them as searchable files into business applications or archives.
Optimization and Improvement of Complex Document Review
ABBYY offers powerful natural language processing technology that unearths valuable facts from unstructured documents, reducing time and effort while mitigating risks of missing critical data during review. Learn more ›
- Enables personal and proactive responses to customer needs
- Enhances flexibility when creating quotes
- Accelerates business processes
- Reduces costs
- Provides a sharper competitive edge
PICA Group Streamlines Its Processes with ABBYY FormReader to Better Serve Policyholders
ABBYY FormReader enabled PICA to streamline its form processing. In less than a minute, PICA can scan, validate, and verify a form – and with a 97 percent match rate.
All case studies