The Journey from Process Mining to Process Intelligence
Prof. Dr. ir. Wil van der Aalst
RWTH Aachen University
Chief Marketing Officer, ABBYY
If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.
Prof. Dr. ir. Wil van der Aalst has made it his life work to enable organizations gain visibility into their business processes and empower them to make informed decisions to optimize them, based on objective and measurable criteria.
Moderated by Scott Opitz, Chief Marketing Officer at ABBYY, this webinar explores the evolution of Process Mining from its foundation at Eindhoven University of Technology to mainstream adoption, embedded in commercial products that now span across multiple industry segments and solutions, including some of the most complex and variable business processes such as patient journey mapping, customer onboarding, claims processing and customer service.
In this webinar, Prof. Dr. ir. Wil van der Aalst discusses:
- Developments in process discovery techniques, particularly, highly variable, case management business processes;
- The evolution of process mining in conformance checking and compliance monitoring algorithms to ensure adherence to prescribed protocols and surface variances in process execution paths;
- New innovations in AI/ML to drive prediction of process outcomes and identification of optimal execution paths;
- The need for advances in comparative process mining techniques to view event data from different perspectives to discover relative behaviors; and
- Best practices and technologies to achieving balance between process mining and safeguarding privacy rights through the application of responsible process mining.
Today’s information systems generate an unprecedented amount of data from both digital and physical sources. Understanding process data in more detail empowers organizations to gain insight to their business processes flows and which processes need to be improved.
Watch now and gain insights to how continuous advances in process mining will help your digital transformation journey by uncovering and improving your processes, thereby achieving business agility.
Get in touch with us
Please note that progressive profiling is used on this form to incrementally collect profile data over time.