ABBYY InfoExtractor SDK powers a new generation of Case Management and Smart Process Applications by automatically identifying and extracting business-relevant information from your content: entities, events, and the relationships between them. Consolidating the extracted information into facts, ABBYY InfoExtractor uncovers the story lines hidden in complex documents.
Facts, events, and stories are critical to accelerate and optimize decision-making in Smart Business Process Applications − such as lease and contract management, virtual deal rooms, risk analysis, and patient management − where acquiring situational awareness and quickly assessing risk of a case or transaction can have enormous bottom line results.
Built on ABBYY’s Compreno natural language processing technology, InfoExtractor delivers comprehensive text analytics. In-depth insight into entities and their properties, facts and stories enables enterprise customers and software developers to deliver the text-based intelligence required by the next generation of cognitive computing and Smart Process Applications to transform operational efficiency, redefine how companies address risk, and unlock value in critical processes.
What ABBYY InfoExtractor Can Do for You
- Accurately extract entities and their properties, events and facts to identify critical textual elements including persons, organizations, and dates, events such as commercial deals or crimes; and facts like citizenship, employment, family relationships.
- Identify stories based on relationships, facts and events through deep, language-based analysis of documents to quickly grasp the whole picture.
- Add customized entities for specific cases with user ontology dictionaries to extract complicated entities.
- Use custom ontologies for industry solutions and domain-specific vocabularies developed by ABBYY professional linguistic services.
- Work with text regardless of source using our integrated world-famous Optical Character Recognition technology (OCR)
- Simple, REST APIs to make integration fast and easy.
Explore how ABBYY’s Compreno technology identifies facts, events and stories from complex documents.
Putting ABBYY InfoExtractor to Work
Asset and Contract Management
Modern-day organizations inevitably find themselves subject to hundreds if not thousands of contractual obligations, often interlocking yet rarely understood as a whole. Companies must make their way through a welter of what is usually aging paper to try and comprehend their current obligations and commitments. InfoExtractor’s ability to identify facts and events from contracts and leases can power analytics across documents to give business unit leaders, lawyers and asset and property managers the “big picture” that they need to make high-value decisions.
Learn more ›
Information-intensive transactions require that attorneys, bankers, risk managers and other professionals quickly and efficiently analyze and review masses of complex documents. Key terms that could indicate potential risk are often hidden deep within the documents, and often are contextually related or dependent on other terms or even other documents. InfoExtractor’s intelligent understanding of documents enables highly skilled professionals to navigate directly to the relevant facts that are critical to the transaction.
Learn more ›
Patient care & Patient records
Medical billing is becoming ever more complex. Healthcare insurance companies must cross-reference the charges made by the Provider with the patient’s medical records to confirm that the charges received are accurate. At the same time, the velocity of patient care is accelerating, putting pressure on doctors to quickly assimilate patients’ histories to be able to make accurate diagnoses.
ABBYY InfoExtractor addresses both these challenges by extracting the key entities, facts and stories from these medical records. Doctors can make informed decisions, faster. And Provider and Insurance analysts can spot billing errors faster to facilitate accurate reimbursement.
Learn more ›