How BPOs leverage ABBYY Solutions
ABBYY is a leading provider of OCR, document conversion and data capture technologies. Our technology platforms offer unique classification possibilities for input management sequences, as well as high performance scalability for end-to-end business solutions. These solutions are tailored to the needs of both highly specialised BPOs offering outsourcing for industry-specific documents and BPOs providing services for operational standard processes.
ABBYY’s platform for document conversion and intelligent data capture is the driving force behind the solutions that give your company a clear competitive edge. In order to satisfy the needs of BPOs with ever increasing amounts of documents and information, ABBYY supports all procedures applied to outsourcing:
Scanning, Converting, Validating, Indexing and Exporting Searchable PDFs
- Round-the-clock conversion of time-critical customer tasks
- Decrease in scan times and reduction of costs for storage and dispatch
- Guarantee of highest output quality in large volume processing environments
- Support of standard document output for the administration and archiving of folders, including indexation and PDF/A export
Collecting, Classifying, Extracting, Checking and Providing Data from Multi-Channel Documents
- Increased productivity by replacing manual collection tasks with automated workflows
- Secure delivery of high-quality information to downstream systems and workflows
- Faster supply of information in paper and electronic documents for case management through inbox classification
- Compliance and risk management using real-time monitoring and follow-up
ABBYY Helps Automate Key Business Processes for Leading French Bank
Banque Populaire de l’Ouest, a member of France’s second largest banking group Banque Populaire Caisses d’Épargne (BPCE), needed an effective and simple solution in order to digitise the management process of credit applications. Banque Populaire de l’Ouest turned to ADOC Solutions, an ABBYY solution partner, who worked with the Challenge Group, an experienced BPO.
Watch the video › Read the press release ›