ABBYY Document Capture & Form Processing Solutions automatically extract business-ready data from paper, facilitating transactions and increasing visibility into business processes.
Digital Transformation in Transportation and Logistics
Inside this white paper, you will discover how intelligent capture helps you automate and accelerate your proof of delivery, customs and claims processes through the automatic capture of critical data from your bills of lading, customs declarations, and other critical documents.
Download the White Paper
Increase the Efficiency of Document Flows
Fast and highly accurate recognition of shipping instructions, waybills, receipts and orders for identifying cargo.
Automatic classification and validation of data from Bill of Lading line items, Certificates of Origin, Commercial Invoices and more.
Swift invoice processing for accurate and timely payment of suppliers’ invoices.
PODs (Proof of Delivery)
Capture and submission of Delivery Receipts and signed Bills of Lading via mobile phones.
Technical Documentation on Vehicles
Swift capture, processing and digital archiving of all necessary documents for trucks, trains, ships, airplanes and their components.
Transformation in Transportation
In the Transportation and Logistics business, end-customer expectations are increasingly driving transformation in business processes. These expectations can only be met with increased digitization of data, ranging from customer onboarding, tracking shipments to invoicing and compliance.
Download the ebook
Premier Private Jet Service to Increase Efficiency by More than 35% with Invoice Automation
Clay Lacy Aviation manages, maintains and charters a fleet of 75+ private jets for high net worth individuals, corporations celebrities and sports figures, but managing a growing fleet of aircraft generates a large volume of complex invoices from around the world. This reduced profit margins and diverted valuable resources from customer service – until ABBYY FlexiCapture® provided a solution.
All case studies
Shortens the “Last Mile” in Goods Delivery
- Timely capture of proof of delivery provides transparency and awareness of when goods are delivered, lowering operational costs by up to 28%.
- Initiates billing processes from delivery persons’ mobile phones through automatic capture of delivery receipts via mobile camera.
- Provides signed copies of delivery documents in real time along with a shipper or receiver of goods via existing electronic systems.
Speeds Processing of Customs Forms
- Automatically extracts tariff and product information for every line item in a shipment, saving time and eliminating errors.
- Exports data from automatically processed documents to electronic systems for filing via the Automated Broker Interface (ABI).
- Validates captured data against existing databases and business rules to ensure their integrity, enabling operators to focus on dealing with exceptions.
Increases Efficiency of Accounts Payable
- Streamlines invoice processing in your AP department to improve forecasting, budgeting and grow business without adding headcount.
- Helps maintain good relationships with suppliers by enabling timely and accurate invoice payment.
- Captures invoice data with line items; matches them to POs and packing slips for automated validation and payment.
Technologies at Work
ABBYY Capture & Processing Solutions are powered by advanced technologies developed, patented and offered exclusively by ABBYY. They include:
• Award-winning OCR technologies that convert images and photographs into electronic text.
• Intelligent data capture and classification technologies for extracting data from forms and documents of virtually any type and complexity.
With ABBYY FlexiCapture e-docs UK processes 100,000 Proofs of Delivery a week for NFT Distribution.
Watch the video